Potato + Avocado Bowl Recipe | Detox Day 13
This bowl is perfect for any time of the day. I have had this for lunch and breakfast. This dish is packed with all the goods!
- 1/2 Onion
- 0.75 pounds of Potatoes
- 1 Avocado
- 1 cup of Tomatoes
- A pinch of Salt and Pepper
- A little bit of Olive Oil
- Cut the potatoes into small slices that are thin. Chop up onion.
- Put a little bit of olive oil into a pan over the stove at medium heat.
- Dump onions and potatoes into the pan and add salt and pepper. Stir periodically and cook until potatoes are soft.
- Chop tomatoes and avocado to small pieces. After, add tomatoes and avocado to the pan once the potatoes are soft. Stir the ingredients in the pan and let them cook for another minute or two.
BOOM! You are ready to eat it. This recipe takes 30 minutes to make! A great bowl that will get your ready for the day!